5 Reasons Why a Pre-Wedding Shoot is Necessary
Savoring the moments in a camera is important when you are stepping into the new journey of your life. The happy, shy and exciting moments of the bride and groom are captured in the photographs and that makes them time-travel whenever they have a look at it. But still, if you are sceptical about the necessity of a pre-wedding photo shoot, here are some of the major reasons why you should get one:
- Know the best profiles – Different people have diverse photogenic angles and that shall not be experimented with at the time of main marriage events. The pre-wedding photography is a great situation to experiment with different poses and angles of the bride and groom. It will help the photographers in getting some amazing shots and also knowing at what position he has to make the bride and groom stand at the main events to capture the most astonishing expressions.
- A chance to make the wedding album thicker – More is merrier, and when we talk about the wedding pictures, there is nothing known as “too many photographs”. The pre-wedding photo shoot with your partner becomes a beautiful addition to your collection of marriage memories. You get a chance to be funny, romantic, and the ‘true you’ in front of your spouse-to-be during the pre-wedding shoot.
- Exhibit the love and chemistry – When you are going to get tied in a relationship that goes for an eternity, it needs to be started with love and happiness. Whether you are having an arranged marriage or love marriage, pre-wedding photo shoot becomes a reason to get people closer and show how much they love each other. The chemistry of the pair is shared joyously during the photo shoot and they make the memories which end for a lifetime, just like their bond and love.
- Spending pre-wedding quality time together – The time before the wedding is special for both, the bride and the groom. During the main events, they have to take into consideration the traditions and culture to be followed. They feel shy about getting too much close in front of the large gathering, even for the pictures. But, when it comes to the pre-wedding photo shoot, the couple can get close as there is only one extra person there, the photographer. They can kiss, hug and dance with each other freely without the fear of being judged during that time. Additionally, the best pictures can also be clicked when the pair is in a completely free state, enjoying each other’s company.
- Get rid of camera nerve - Not everyone is comfortable posing in front of the camera. On the other hand, few people are camera conscious and get awkward in front of the camera. For these people, the pre-wedding photo shoot can be seen as a reason to create a comforting relation between the camera and the people in front of it. Getting some awkward clicks at the pre-wedding stage can be an affordable affair, but if the camera shyness of the couple ruins the main wedding pictures, then it is a disaster.
Lastly, the eminence of getting a photo shoot done before the main ceremonies of the wedding, you shall book the most professional services of photography from the Subodh Bajpai Photography team. They burn candles from both ends when it comes to meet the highest standards of cinematography and wedding photography. Our commitment to rendering nothing less than the best has made us the most demanded team of photographers in Kanpur who are covering more than 500 weddings in a year.